Wednesday, April 19, 2006

minor confusion


So apparently I have to post a picture to this website in order to change a thingie to get it to appear next to any comments I make on any blog. I'm really not sure it's I can't, but as far as I understood, I can't. So at least I can start the process!!

This picture was taken at a wedding I was in this past weekend. The wedding was a great time. I played the piano in it, and had several other friends also in the wedding.

All right...now the pic is published to the web...we'll see if anything happens from here! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger BRN2SELL said...

Hey Beth ... wlecome to Blogger.com. I like that in your first post you talked about church. I will have to watch your blog in the future. In HIS Service, Mark

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home