Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things I love Thursday - Crystal Light to Go

i don't drink enough water. i have a very hard time with this, and one thing i do to help get more liquids in me is add Crystal Light to the water in my water bottle. it makes me MUCH more likely to drink & therefore stay hydrated.

I love Crystal Light On the Go packets as they are just the right amount of Crystal Light to add to a 16- or 20-oz water bottle. my favorite flavor is Natural Raspberry Peach - it's got the best flavor, in my opinion, and it also contains Live Active cultures to aid in digestion. the only problem is that it's tricky to find! only one of my local meijer stores carries it, that i've found... so i try & stock up when it's on sale!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefany said...

I have heard a lot of people talk about these but haven't tried them yet. I guess I should!

1:50 PM  
Blogger thediaperdiaries said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! Thanks for playing along with TILT. And I love the Crystal Light to-go things too. I find plain water boring :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home